Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Every burden is a blessing

So I went to lunch with my dear friend Sister Kathy thispast Monday at Empire Palace, a great new chinese place by TGI Fridays. We open our fortune cookies and mine says "Every burden is a blessing." Okay God I get the idea. After suddenly losing my job at the beginning of the month, that fortune cannot be anymore appropriate. Everything happens for a reason, I truly believe that and I know God has a plan for me. He never closes a door without opening another.

I haven't found a full time job yet, it is kinda hard being 6 months pregnant to be job hunting. I have a second interview for a youth ministry job last week but didn't get it. I am going to keep my eyes open for jobs, but maybe I need to take this time to prepare for the new baby. I filed for unemployment so that should be kicking in soon. And since you are allow to collect a little extra on top of that, I decided to start a business.

I am signed up to be a Premier Designs Jewelry consultant. I've been to many home parties in the past, but the Premier Designs Jewelry party was the most fun and I could see myself as a consultant. So I feel this is a great time to get it a go. I love jewelry and I have the gift of gab, so I really feel a can be successful with this and make good money. So you'll probably be hearing me talk about this business in the future, since I am super excited about it. The jewelry is awesome and super affordable. Wish me luck, a let me know if you would like to host a party (the hostess benefits are awesome!) or see a catalog!

Melanie is growing up waaaay too fast. We took her to Idlewild Park last week. Here's a video of her riding a kiddie ride all by herself.

Here's her on the car ride. These were the only two kiddie rides she rode. It was nap time, so she slept for 40 minutes in the stroller, but still didn't want to go on any more rides.

She did like the huge ball pit though.
We also went to see the Dinosaurs at the Museum a few weeks ago. Melanie loved it! She ran around to all the exhibits and kept saying "Look Momma!"

Melanie went digging for fossils at the museum too! I can't believe she kept the googles on.

Melanie got her first haircut yesterday! She did so good and now she's not a shaggy dog!

Here's after her haircut! My little rock star! Ahh I love her so!

No comments:

Post a Comment