Thursday, March 11, 2010

It feels like Spring!

Melanie and I took a walk today since it was so gorgeous out! She loves crusing in her wagon. It was very sunny out so I put her sunglasses on and I can't believe she left them on. Doesn't she look stylish? She really does have the life though. She can sit back and ride in her wagon with her sippy cup and some snacks, while Mommy just pulls her around. We went on a mile and a half walk around our plan and with the few hills I certainly got a good work out. :) We went for another short walk once Brian got home from work. We stopped at the neighbors since all the kids were out drawing on the driveway with sidewalk chalk. Melanie really liked drawing with the chalk. She would bend over, draw a few lines and then stand up say "Yaya" and clap. She was so proud of herself. She is too cute. I guess we better buy some sidewalk chalk.

This weather is awesome. It stinks there is rain coming in tonight and will last through Saturday. Boo! Oh well, as least the temperatures are suppose to stay in the 60s through the weekend. I am so ready for spring!

My cold is almost completely gone and so is Melanie's. We both just have the sniffles a little. I am so tired of blowing my nose and trying to wipe Melanie's nose. No fun. Melanie came down with the cold about a week ago and then a few days later I caught it. I felt really crappy on Sunday and Monday; all I wanted to do was lay on the couch. But being sick never slowed Melanie down. Kids are really amazing. I need to get caught up on cleaning the house. I usually do that on Mondays, but since I wasn't feeling good, I didn't this week. And the rest of the week has just flown by. I really wish I had a maid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment