Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ohh the Mommy Guilt!


So Melanie is getting pretty good at walking, but yesterday she had a little accident. We went to Target and I got her out of the car and she was standing right beside me while I was getting something out of the car. She tried to take one little step and slipped and fell. :( She scraped up her nose. You can see in the picture that her nose is a little red. She cried for maybe 5 minutes and then she was fine. She is one tough cookie. I feel awful though. I shouldn't of put her down. I should have held her hand.. but there's no use in beating myself up. It's won't be the last time she gets hurt. Oh the Mommy guilt! I ended up buying her two balls at Target because of the Mommy guilt. But the $4 I spend was a great investment, because she played with them for almost an hour straight when we got home yesterday.

On Saturday we are going to my niece's Alli's 2nd Birthday party. The theme is Dora, so I know Melanie will love it. It will be fun I'm sure. I can't believe Allison is already 2 and Melanie is 17 months. Time goes by waaay too fast! Then Saturday night, Melanie is sleeping at Nanny and Papa's (my parents) because Brian and I have a wedding to go to. My friend from High School, Jessica is getting married. The wedding is at Heinz Chapel (Jessica and Pat met at Pitt) and the reception is at the Heinz History Center - That should be cool, never been to a reception there before.

So we have a busy weekend, but it should be a lot of fun. Ohh the sun is shining today and it's suppose to be 50 by Sunday! So maybe spring is on it's way. I sure hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment