Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lent

Wow, I can't believe it is Lent already! Seems like we just celebrated Christmas. Man, time is sure flying by. Can life please slow down?! So this year for Lent I am giving up all sweets. I eat waaaay too much junk food. I have such a sweet tooth, but I really want to start eating better, so hoping this will help. Now if only i could get into an exercise routine.. That's for another post. :) This Lent I am also going to really try to put others first and be a better wife and mother.

Brian had a 2 hour delay again this morning. That 4 for 4 this week, will tomorrow make it 5 for 5? Is it Spring yet? I generally love winter and snow, but this is just overkill. And I didn't get to go skiing with my teens because the blizzard came that day and we couldn't get out of our houses let alone up to Hidden Valley. Boo! There goes my one time a year I get to ski. I would love to take Brian to Boyce Park to teach him to ski, since it's close and cheap. Maybe we will have to try and do that... We'll see.

Well Melanie is awake, so I need to cut this post short. No photo of the day for yesterday, but I will try and take some today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment